Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Setting Up

The next step in building Humans of Thomasville was building the infrastructure, the platforms we would use to spread the word.

We decided on a Facebook page and a blog. My older boys learned how to create a Facebook page, but when we went to set up the blog...it got complicated quickly.

I decided to take over that part of the project and establish the blog. I normally create blogs on Blogger, but this time I needed the features of WordPress. It's not my favorite, but we'll try to make it work.

I also decided to establish a Twitter account and an Instagram account. I'd like a photo blog page that shows the picture and a snippet of story, but I haven't found a platform that will allow that yet.


Blogger

Wordpress

Twitter

Instagram--must be accessed on a mobile device.

No comments:

Post a Comment